Friday, August 21, 2009

Dilemma

Lately I been thinking a lot... about future... about the lesson I learn from the past... I some how realise that I've become a person whom I though I couldn't become... a teacher. I never though that one day I would touch some kids heart so deeply...I received a call today from parent asking me "My kid love your class so much, why aren't u teach them any more?" "They will be vey disappointed if u are not teaching them." I never get the chance to explain the parent straight away say "if the management give lots of other work we will help u talk to them."... I mean OMG I can't believe that this parent are so serious in this matter. Well in the ends, I manage to inform them the situation and they are okay with it... haiz my life...fiuh! Yet another parent. (^.^)

But recently I some how feel the emerging of my other long lost self. The Wrocking and Wrolling side. But I guess sometime it is hard for me to compose coz I realise I have a hearing disorder. I'm not sure of the effect to me in the future... sometime I can hear the stingy sound pierce into my ear... and make me feel a lil dizzy... hm... life... I hope every thing ok... hahaha coz the docter sez so... (>.^)

C'est ma parent, they are here, my whole journey from KL to Melaka... my gosh I have 2 lady and a woman nagging about me through the whole trip.... aiyai yai... my dad, he is as cold as ice...hahaha but when he crack his joke...I need to stop at the road site just to laugh at his joke... this...is my family... My brother not here...pity him... still in TAR... he got exam tomorrow (padan muke >.^)

Hm... been working on a song as I say earlier...

Title: My World

upon this time,
A heart will shine,
the glory of life,
which had been your and mine...

we live this life...
and held it high...
the memory of love...
shell never subside...

I can't believe it had come through..
Now I can see it because of you..
this life........

Chorus:
Tell me that is true...
every thing i do...
that we can see this things come together...

the pain that we go through...
what i can see in you...
i believe that every one had gone... it through....oh~

the world that we live in....
is a perfect world...

verse:
the people that I've seen..
they could be mean...
but at time of trouble..
we are all in the scene...

fight it together...
be here forever...
kid shall not suffer...
as long as we are here...

chorus:

<--argh still working on this part...-->

I dunno y i do it but it is fun... some of my old song become a folklore song in sabah... at least I'm much appreciated there with my work of art..Hm...well wat ever it is...It's my life...and it's now or never ...I just can't leave forever....I just wann live while I'm alive... \\(^0^)//...woo hoo~

No comments: