Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The heart and soul of an Educator...

I never thought that one day I would be a teacher...
I never thought my pupils will ever call me teacher...

Educating them, guiding them, having fun and loving them...
Be the person they needed the most...
Let them feel love and close...

Sometimes the responsibility feel like more then just a teacher...
We are like parents...
a shoulder to cry on...
a person to rely on...

Facing children is more challenging then facing a hi-tech machines...
I may be good in Engineering the machines...
but engineering a child to become a person take more then maths and sciences...
we need all the available element to engineer our kids to be a great person that they're destiny to be....

Well I guess, it's about time...
To decide...

The soul of an educator....






No comments: