Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Journey end of July 2009


How to start this. This week it is really an exciting week for me. Lots of challenges, lots of obstacles. Patient is what my late grandfather used to say. But... being me, patient is not some thing I can't really work so well with. I'm impatient, reckless, and sometime could be very forgetful. As I'm doing my best to be as patient and un-reckless as possible, there will alway be a devil in me.


Saturday, it was a great memory for me because for 15 years, finally I meet up some of my long lost friends, crush (it's a secret) and we had a good time together. It seems that every one now has their own commitments and life to carries on, which remind me, what's mine? Being stuck with too many works lately, I kind of lost the sense of time and excitement that I used to have, jamming every night, hanging out with friend in the mamak's stall every evening, movie every wednesday night and most of all enough time to rest. I'm so out of it right now.

Sunday, went to the office for a while (As usual me a workaholic). Later on in the afternoon, I went out with a colleague mine for a movie. We had a great start, I mean we went for a walk around the Curve strolling later when it's time for movie I was like OMG! I lost the movie ticket. I'm so panic at that time I dunno what to think and ask my friend to wait at the cinema and I go back to the place we went to retrieve the ticket. But she insisted. Oh well. she follow me to the cafe we had our lunch. The tickets was lost. Later what I did, we went to the ticket counter again and explain about tickets and this was my first time ever went into the cinema ticket-less. (^0^)... creepy... but it happend because of mine recklessness. Man I hate being me at that time...


No comments: