Monday, August 24, 2009

Dehydrated... Overheated...

Yesterday was my parent last day here in KL. I still have a lil hangover from K the night before. Early in the morning we went to have some Sea Park "Dim Sum" after that we went to Putra Jaya as it had been my father dream to see the city. Later my sis and cousin went to UKM to return her Convocation robe...me and my dad went pusing pusing around Shah Alam before ran-de-vous @ Sri Paandi curry house.

Later mom and sis went to Sunway for shopping that is when thing gone wrong with me...I feel dizzy... can walk straight... but I control myself so that my parent didn't get worry... lucky my da decided to went home and rest... so I bring my dad home...

It all happend... my temperature rising... can't see straight.... my ear can't hear anything.. feel like vomiting... my head full of confusion...so i decided to sleep....

In the late after noon I feel thirsty so on my way to the kitchen...I felt down... every one shocked (according to my sis, for the record this was my 4th times fainted... =.=).... lucky my there are few adults at home who can help me... I dunno who brought me the the clinic the next thing i know I was there.... my mum was very worry..lucky i have a "Jedi" sister who could use her persuasive skill to calm my mother down and send her to KL Central. According to my sis, I pass out for about 45 minutes... doctor say I was dehydrated and suffering from tiredness... I just don't get what he mean.... but as usual I hate doctors...unless they are lady doctors (>.^)...

And today, I still dun feel any of the symptom decreasing... my head is still in paint... I can't sleep... well last nite really shock those who are close to me... specially Jason and Kak Nora... they worry sick...keep calling my family but according to them no one pick up the phones... my sis really did it...send out messages that make every one worry bout me... but can't blame her...hell know what happend to me last night....

Darn why does this have to happen to me in the moment like this...my mom worry sick... man I'm and grown man with the brain of a kid.... haiz.....

No comments: