Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why?

Marie sent you a message.

--------------------
Subject: You #$% h#$%^!

Hei,

Did you ever wonder why Sui Kee never calls you back? Now I'm telling you. After all these years I've been looking and searching for you, and now I see you here! Sui Kee had a tumor in her brain. She was a heavy smoker too last time remember? Well, because of you moronic typically brainless self who didn't not find her she end up dating with this Malay Pig who screwed her for few month and left her pregnant. Now she is in Australia with her uncle.

You happy now with your new girlfriend?

Hope you do!
--------------------


My heart tore apart when I saw this message... It's Karma I guess... or what ever people with faith call it. Be what ever religion you are... where is hope when I need it... sensitive indeed I'm... It a past!!

I tried to look for her... but I can't find her... she won't pickup the phone... her parent won't let me know where she is.... I was split apart from nothing... no reason...

Now I know why... but she don't have to do this.... I will stand by her side! Sui Kee really looks like my friend the one I fall for? fuck the religious believer... it's not like they can unite the world... they can't even unite 2 human being!! christian, moslem and Buddha... it's all nothing but a way of separation... grandpa... you are closer to Him what is it that he is testing me about.... what is true what is wrong?

I control my anger... I work throughout day and night... I'm working my life to repay my parent... where else have I done wrong?

I love just to be hate?
I love just to be curse?
I love just to be blamed?
I love just to be used?
I loved just to be dump?

My soul is in agony now... lost...

Feel like wielding a sword and trust it to my heart... but life is a gift... which I should appreciate....

damn...

feel like a father, or Imam or monk who say "fuck you bitch!"

No comments: