Monday, January 11, 2010

melancholy

We all feel sad sometimes. Sadness is a normal emotion that can make life more interesting. Much art and poetry is inspired by sadness and melancholy. Sadness almost always accompanies loss. When we say goodbye to a loved one we usually feel sad. The sadness is even deeper if a close relationship has ended or a loved one has died....

Sadness also helps us appreciate happiness. When our mood eventually changes from sadness toward happiness the sense of contrast adds to the enjoyment of the mood.

Me? Argh... I just hate the feelings of being... I just can't help it... I guess it is the gene inside of me... if i love some one I love them dearly and deeply... If I hate some one it will be the end of the world for him/her... If I'm happy I will be crazily happy... if I'm sad... It'll be like the end of the world for me...

Bageeroo~ my soul is empty right now...

No comments: