Thursday, January 14, 2010

荽萋

I don't know where you are...
But I know it's really far...
Because you are doing your best to avoid me...
I know how it feels...
Coz I'm avoiding some one else in my life to for the past few day...
trust me it's not pleasant...
I'm just creating more pain... within...
But I can't run away or avoiding any more...

may be she don't like me...
may be I'm not the person she wanna be with..
or may be it is just my luck being dump by girls...
hahaha... 4 times and counting...
my love life is weird...
I can't seems to be with any one... include you...
you left without reason...
that's which worries me...

I call... no answer...I meet ur parent... they say nothing... and chase me away...
I feel like a stray dong looking and bagging for love...
Does my face really make people hates me...
hahahha...

wat ever it is...
I'm really suck in relationship...

sometime the girl i love crack jokes that really hurts me...
it's a joke... but still... it hurts....
may be she is sending out a signal sez...
"hey buzz off fat ass!!!"
in a polite way...

Dear God if u are up there.. where on earth did I done wrong to the human beings??
I never hurts any one....

okay I know when I was you I'm the pain in the ass for my parent....
but...
I never hurt any one especially a girls heart... it this karma from my past life??
or izzit a redemption that I should made for hurting my parent heart when I was young....


nandayo~ (|||=.=)

a new hope.....

No comments: