Friday, January 29, 2010

Can I just be the villain instead of the the good guy?

Can I just kill all the living soul?
CAn I just hurt all the human feelings...
CAn I just let hearted runs through me in stead of love...

Love is not productive at all... it suffocate me...

but yet I can't hate...

the i only time I stop loving ... is when I'm dead...why la u give me this feeling God...
It eat me up in side...
u let me meet with 5 wonderful girls just to end up with some one else...
did I treat them bad?
I know I'm abit naughty some time but I never never I betray the love...
and yet...some one take them away from me...
and tore my heart.... eaten up my soul...

it is veery painful...indeed it is....

I tried to reset and rewrite....

yet they are still in my mind that is how deep my love is for them....

how long will my journey of suffering shall continue...

I love You... I love my parent... I love the blood... I love Your creation...
Never once I doubt the greatness... so may there be many believe on You...
I dun belief in the religions christian islam ect.... because they create rules... and doctrine....
rule and doctrine are man made...

I believe in only You...
I belief in unity...
I belief in love...
I belief in sincerity...
I belief in loyalty...
I belief in modesty and honesty....

still human can;t live without rule... because the are good in broken it....
if You have the strength spare me to do the least that I can....
or at least... let love fills the world....

No comments: