Sunday, January 17, 2010

To Forget What I love

To forget what I love is difficult...
Because I will never choose to forget it...
I will keep it as a memory...
And set the burden free...
I might not being love by others...
But I still choose to love others...
Because I believe the world need it's balance..
so am I....
It my belief wrong??
No I don't think so...
Are there such thing as right or wrong....
what is fair.....
what is discrimination...
what is virginity...
what is honor...
what is good what is not??
in the end we are all different...
I can't ask you to follow me...
You can't force me to do thing you wanted me to do...
I have no right to say what you belief is wrong....

"UGLY BUT NICE TO SEE"
Love begins with a smile,
Grows with a kiss,
Ends with a tear.
When you were born,
You were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die,
You’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

==================================

If I just worry about the big picture,I'll feel powerless...
Start right away doing whatever little I can do.
To give joy to one person in the morning,
and remove the suffering of one person in the afternoon...

my way of life....

No comments: