Sunday, January 3, 2010

What a day for the 3rd day of new year....

Feeling a bit sad that I couldn't go out with the one I love... To her I'm just another normal friend...
Anyway, I went for a grocery hunt in Tropicana Mall... get some grocer done...

Later I received a call from Marie, a friend I meet during uni time... She a very pretty girl...
She invited me to her house so... since I was bored I drop by at her place in DU....
She bring me to a cafe near her house we sat down and chat... It's usual for me coz i'm always know as a good listener... ;p

She was sad... her boyfren dump her...
she keep asking me why after all the sacrifices she made for him... even her virginity...
yet the guy dump her... so i told her u should have dated me back then..;p
She smile for a while and the sad look filled her face again...

I told her... a guy will only dump a pretty women like her for these few reason...
1 - He found a prettier girl
2 - You cheated on him
3 - His jealousy reached a very high level of eruption...

I told her: Knowing you... u are a very socialize girl... u like to party... u like to hang out... but the problem all you fren are pretty boyz... all guy.... u hang out out with guys.... honestly even me I will feel insecure if my girlfriend went for an alcoholic drink with guys... God knows what happen next....

She sat down and keep quite... she asked me... why do u have so many friends... I told her I NEVER CHOOSE MY FRIENDS!!.... I just BE FRIENDS...so I have lots of frends.... I never choose who to be my friends...I even have a drug addict as friends so what??

you see, some people like to choose friends... oh that's your friend... oh that's my friends... we categorize each other friends... no wonder this world full of hypocrite.... let make friends with every one... introduce your friends to other so that u have more friends...

No comments: