Thursday, January 21, 2010

why put me in this situation?

It's kinda weird... Why do I always fall in love with some one who do not like me... In fact, Those that I never fall for, tells me that they like me... I don't wan to hurt them... neither do those who I fall for... they don't wan to hurt me... I just don't understand why? I'm jealous... I'm confuse... God, I'm doing my best to be a friend... I'm a weak human being... very very weak... I'm depress... Been surrender so many times... I'm angry... why do I have to solve so many problems... I'm in love... but no one would ever heard the cries of loneliness.... I'm really sick and tired of this feeling... but I keep on leaving... it is painful to fall in love... rather then spreading love... I love you... I really do... any way thnk you God... I have a great family... U make every one my friends.... I really hope u could show me the light to my lover... I really do right now...

No comments: