Sunday, June 20, 2010

The "umph..." and the "hmph..."

I'm practically insane... but theoretically sane...

cousin's wedding went well... every thing go smoothly... to bad no photo take when I'm in my tuxedo...

anyway the pressure are getting higher... financially... as long as my family leave healthy and happy... that enough for me...

yet still in this life there are no perfection even I'm trying my best to achieve the perfection... people still look down at me... people still think of me as week... haiz... look any where you like just don't look at my buttock.... you will fall in love with it...hahaha.... well I'm proud of what I do.. yet there are some who think it is nothing to them... to them as long as they get their things done, they get paid, that's it...because to them, THEY are more important...THEY wanna out shine, it's never about them bringing out the best of others...

Again... I would like to thank my grand pa... my principal...who had done no less to bring out the best of me...

WORLD, you'll see one day, people will not be talking about who Ooi Leng Kai is... but they will be talking about who he had taught to shine and undertake this world to one peace and harmonious place....

No comments: