Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Freedom

Just because people choose not to like me...
Doesn't mean that I have to choose to hate them too...

Just because I fail to do what I wan...
Doesn't mean that I have to stop pursuit what I wan...

I'm the one controlling the environment surround me...
I have the power to empower others and see them grow....

I saw a breakup in my work...
doesn't mean that I can't falling in love with it again...

I create those chances that I have...

I'm a free, responsible and a caring man...

yes some times I ain't get no satisfaction....

Yes sometime I get a raindrops falling in my head...

but hey look at the bright sight of my world...

I have such a supportive friends at work...

Such a loving family...

I HAVE WHAT I HAVE... AND I AM THANKFUL FOR I HAVE IT... AND I AIN"T GONNA GIVE UP!

No comments: