Sunday, June 6, 2010

Each loving day....

"I realise how lucky I'm... when my life is at the end of the hook"
"I have a wonderful life... I only notice this when I lost it..."
"You have done a lot for me... I'm happy that I get to fall in love with you again for the second time..."

what the heck!!

just let me put this in a simple understandable english....

we are alive... we appreciate the life that we have lah!
have what I have now... because that is what I work for...
love every single living things around me coz when one's gone... seriously I'll gonna miss it....

no need to be philosophical...

life is simple... dun MAKE life complicated... coz that's wat I'm gonna get..
complicated simplicity....
so live life cool!

1 comment:

家谷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.