Friday, June 11, 2010

Missunderstood.

Gosh, I get really really upset today...
I feel like being nice to some one doesn't wort at all...
May be toward me every one have this kind of perception I guess...
I keep on asking myself is all the kindness worth it?

well I have my answer...
I'm a stubborn person...
I will still do good to every one...
even thou the world might turn on me....

but I just dunno why... today it seems different...
I reacted... and felt it the other way around...

I mean I have to ask another friend to call up this *****...
to know if he/she is going...
Yet the next freaking day scold me like my time is not as equally important as his/hers...
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Haiz... but life suck if I'm living in a world full of grudge...
SO... If u are out there I'm sorry if I really "menyusahkan" u...
And I have forgive what ever u did that upset me...

I guess i dun have enough rest....
that's why the mental state is unstable...
gosh...
Common it's holiday!!!!

cheer up dude!!!

1 comment:

宥妃 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.