Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Bad...

Numbness flowing over my head...
Feeling of guilt roaming in my heart...

I lost my sense of humanity...
I lost my appearance of human being...

clouded by darkness...
flooded by despair...

I have torn myself apart...
let myself drown in river of tears...

I let myself lost to my ego...
I turns my back on the light...

tears won't flow...
cigar won't burn...
liquor won't dry...
my pain won't die...


...............................................................................................................................
Its so damn troublesome being a good guy............

how i wish i could kick ppl ass and not feeling guilty....
how i wish i could hurt ppl heart and don't have to feel bad...
how i wish i juz don't have to takecare of any thing n live with nothing...
which i do best....
.................................................................................................................................


BUT WAT EVER IT IS...
I AM WHO I AM...
I'M A FREE, RESPONSIBLE AND A CARING MAN. (LP87)

No comments: