Friday, August 24, 2007

Long Way To The Top

As I reach home today, been thinking, it has been a week since I drop down to my home town... It has been 3 years for me abroad... It has been 5 years since I make vow to graduate... It has been 10 years of youth... It has 17 years of studies... till this day... it has been 23 years of my life....

Tears and joy, love and hate, friends and foes (did i ever have 1?? can't remember), beauty and ugly but nice to see... (^_^).... times goes by.... and here I am, the moment which I have been waiting for. The moment I've been struggling to let my parent see...feel...witness... how to be in a hall where their son name are called to receive a scroll... a son...who was a black sheep in the family, the son who did a lot of sins... the son who once hurt his parent feelings...now graduating...

I did it all for them... never in my life I wanted to graduate... never cross my heart to ever study this far... I'm a kampung boy.... for ever will I remain who I am.....forever will not I forget where I'm from and who I am....

No comments: