Friday, May 7, 2010

Should I explain?

Today was a tiring day... was quite buzz of at certain things... hm...

1 news which bother me... "L" today told me that "CS" is not happy with me coz I told "K" bout what she wrote in the blog about "K"... Well I already know that this is coming, knowing "K". (no wonder "CS" just keep away further and further from me :( )

My first expression to "L" was "She deserve it!!"... but deep in my heart "crap what have I done...". Hm... conflict flow through me...

should I explain or shouldn't I...

Well that day, my intention of showing it to "K" was to let him know what wrong he have done. I told "K", "Bro, you did this to me so many times, now it is obvious that is not just me who feel it.... u keep on promising but u never deliver..."

Later in noon time, "K" asked me... can I call "CS" to talk to her about the blog... well I say go ahead as long as u are happy with it... "K" called "CS" about the blog... well what ever happen during their conversation I have no idea.. knowing "K" haiz... nvm...

Well people may think what they wan or how they wanted... but I always remember this "if u can't love then hate, if you can't have then love, if you can't hate or love some one then back off...."

In the end, "K" is still my friend... "CS" still the one I love... if both of them detest me so be it... I never love them less... (my be some time my action and and words might hurt some one...)

Well I have decided I no need to explain this to any one... so I just leave it as my soliloquy...

Dear "M", really hope u are here now... i never mean to hurt anyone... but in the end I'm just cursing my own soul.....

No comments: