Monday, May 10, 2010

Please, accept my vehement protestation of apologies

Million mile away... different land and different bays...
Yet I end up in this mud and clay...

I use to be drunk... I use to fell and flunk...
Always think that every things is junk....

Mistake I make... pretend and fake...
Never knew that now everyones hearts break...

How do I tell you I'm sorry, With a gesture, look or touch...
How is it I never realized, I hurt you so very much...

I do not ask forgiveness, A comfort I'll never deserve...
I merely want to let you know, But I cannot find the nerve...

You called me selfish, I turned away, I festered and I fled...
Cutting and wounding and lashing out, Just to see if you bled...

Betraying and deceiving you, I surely had no right...
To snatch away such a precious gem like dark thief in the night.

month have passed to bring us to this day,
When I present these simple words I never thought to say...

The time has come, it's long past due, to put aside my fear...
Would this confession torture you, or have you longed to hear...

To hear those two forbidden words to vanquish all the pain...
To understand my dearest wish, to know you once again...

With my, 1 Heart... 2 eyes... 5 litre blood... 206 bones...
1.2million Red Cells... 60 trillion D.N.A.'s...

Please, accept my vehement protestation of apologies...

No comments: