Monday, May 24, 2010

A nerd who love a girl....

I’m a nerd...
who don’t know how to flirt...
cover with dirt....
to times I feel hurt...

lover are like love birds...
singing, tweeting and squeak...
even thou at time the tune need some tweak...
yet we’re all still fall in and fall sick....

my oh my...
I really can’t hide....
the feeling inside....
will never subside....

some of us fly...
to the deepest sky...
some of us cry....
through the lullaby....

love is not love if there are no giver...
even there are lot’s of receiver...
love is not love if is not to be shared....
even thou some times life seems to be unfair.....

when I shad a tears...
you wipe it dry...
when I was confuse...
you clear my mind...

when I sold my soul...
u bought it back for me...
you cheer me up...
and give me dignity....

so why was I blind all this while...
is because I’m a nerd all this while...

;p

cheers and “HAVE A NICE DAY”!!!! (>.^)

No comments: