Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some thing unexpected...

Was so board later in the afternoon...
I did something different... I leave my car at home take with me only my camera... and a wallet with only RM 10....Where ever this money can take me I go... First I took a bus to Kelana Jaya... once reached there plan to take bus to Putera Jaya but it was too expensive... So I took the LRT... and buy my self a ticket to KLCC....

IN THE TRAIN
I was sitting alone with my camera... around me are couples, holding hand... hurdling shoulder.. kissing... like an alien I just seat there and watch'em... they look happy... Suddenly I remember some one so I drop a text to say hi... in front of me is an old couple they look so happy together... are well happy ever after really exist?

KLCC
Man there are so many people... shopping of course... yet I'm here not for the purpose... so I went to KLCC part to snap some photo to my horror I bring a camera without a memory card! darn.... well haiz my phone bat is almost at the end... so I just go there are take a walk... yet same scenery I see in the train... couples setting under the trees having good time... family with kids playing in the play ground man such a wonderful scene... in one corner there a couple arguing for quite sometimes but at the end they are okay....

ON MY WAY BACK
Hm.. I'm disturb by the the word LOVE... even now...

No comments: