Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Frightened Beast

Far beyond the realm of my thought...
Lies a devil... monster... beast...
Trying its best to escape...
The harder I conceal the more it reveal...

As I took the path I have chosen....
I shall never turn back...
A great fighter is not about how many punch he blow...
But its how many punches he can take and able to stand up again...
To continue fighting.....

The day slowly turn itself to dawn...
Fear slowly arisen....
Sight are becoming more dimmer...
Giving up is not and option...
A though of the beloved one...
Lit flames in my heart...
Burn a path for me to keep on moving...
Shine through the darkness...

When darkness arise...
it is not the end but its a beginning...
Of a new journey...
Of my life...

---kaiz---
12 December 2007

No comments: