Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Eve n' Home Alone

Wow, another year of my life will pass in few minute time. Still, I'm seating alone in my room in front of my PC, surfing the net n receiving SMS greetings from my friend. who say I dun wanna go out.i wan to, but alone? Well some of the guys did ask me out but I decline it. They all went in pair. Me? Just dun wanna be the pain in the ass for them. Let them "date-date".

Ha ha ha... so here I am, blogging alone and still single in my room listen to the 8tv live broadcast at da same time (the artist perform is pretty suck specially "Yu He", sorry gal u not the type to sing live and she sound like some karaoke singing chick.... but pretty cute (>_^)).

Well talking about relation, most of what I had never work out. If not being dump, they just left without a word. I dun blame them, me not good with words. Sometime I just say what it appear to me. I'm not a hypocrite. I'm myself. Wow, I can hear people screaming right now. *Sign*. Just another day of single, it's a good thing some times, But most of the time feel like "desperate house kiddo"....he he he...

Well I believe in fate. May be one day. May be later. May be...

But future is for me to create not change!

Love ya!!

No comments: