Monday, October 4, 2010

Where do I go from here?

Sweet serenity...
purple me...

last night, I had a vision again about a friend, x . I was told in my dream that x like y. So they were together for the past few month. only lately y was angry with x, for the same thing i fight with x; x behavior that causes jealousy around people around 'em. As I know, x is like that. x wanted every thing to be the X way. any other advice will be pointless. if only x would learn a skill call LISTEN. in my dream, Y avoided x with what ever mean Y can. But x from the past experience of x experience dun wan that to happen so trying what ever x can to safe the relationship. my dream speak of x wanted attention which eventually hurt some one and X self in the making...

honestly I just dunno should or shouldn't I tell x about this... the last time I told x... I was mark as a psycho... haiz... let it be... but I care for X so much... just dun one x to over do thing that could hurt x self and Y too.... I just wish em well....

No comments: