Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Present day

Night crawls out from the dark. Engulfs every nook and corner of my abode and the lights must recede. Darkness shall roam into the street and every inch of the land. So long and good night. As my mind trying to be at it's peace, question arise and clouded my head. "Doushitte...doushitte kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?" I have no idea why my though flown in to that direction. It hurt, it really hurt. Why must I still feel it. I guess is the human nature.

So many things happen lately. Doing my best not to think about it. I really wanted to tell some one "I TOLD U SO" but it doesn't worth doing it. Who am I to pull down other people. What is my status to them? Just let it go Kai. SO no matter how much I detest it. There will alway be love the save my day. SO I do my best to help. I will. I cross my heart. Coz what ever come next, is always UP.

Dear grandpa, I'm still holding on to it. I will make sure no body get hurt. Event thou it's hard for people to believe, but some eventually will. I promise not to let it hurt anyone. I PROMISE I'LL BECOME STRONGER. "Ikatnya lembu pada tali, Ikatnya manusia pada janji..."

No comments: