Saturday, March 22, 2008

L'ARK

"This life, this place, miss used, mistake..."

Taken from the song "Far Away" by Nickleback. Remind me of a reflection.
The mirror of my life. This life, this place, miss used, mistake?
Am I not living my life, I mean hey, I'm still breathing.
This place, the tremendous place we called home...planet earth.
Am I misused the privileges that this world had offer?
Am I mistakenly understood the meaning of life?

Who the *tut* am I to play small in this place called earth.
There are more then meet the eye thing that I can do to make this world a better place.
Is not just about talking, and muttering and play small.
1 tiny lil' bitsy can wrock thiz worldz from space to ground.
All it need and take are actions.....

Can I change the direction of the earth??

yes, by 1 Act of Random Kindness.... like what Noah did. Build an ARK. We in the modern world build the Act of Random Kindness! this is our ARK to save the world..

Kai

No comments: