Thursday, March 20, 2008

Family come first

I have been walking in this long and winding road for the past few week. much up and down have befall upon me. But me, I still stand on firm.Heart of a lion and soul of the free flying eagle, soaring in the sky. Come to think about it, I don't know whether the decision that I will make is the right one. But as I always believe, life is about making decision and take owner ship on it.

It had been a stressful week for me. Being black mailed, nerve attack, overloaded work, just don't wan to think about work any more. I just wan to do something I like. I wan to sing my heart and soul out, share my vision of a greater world with every living person in this earth.

There's no need for differences to unify between us. There no need for distance to make us closer. There no need for choices to a make a decision.

No comments: