Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yesterday

Dunia terang menjadi gelita...
Cahaya indah tiada bergema...
Keluhan hatiku membawa derita...
Kini kau jua tak kunjung jelma...

Life some times could be so boring. When I'm alone and off my feet. In my heart always seek hope for changing. But yet I never lift my feet up from the grown. I feel like life so old. I feel like I could never let it go. I really hope that you could tell me what you wan from me. Before I disappear. I promise my heart sincere, because you the one I'm missing here. It such a dark dark place to be where I am now. Well at time, I wish we were together forever. Yet we are all over. At time you make me feel love. Most of the time you make me feel jealous. And it eats me up inside. I appologise if you ever hurt because of me. I just a human. Doing hes best to be at his best. Thou you bring jealousy into my life. I still fond you... I still love you... hope u get this crystal clear.... I'm just being me.

No comments: