Thursday, October 21, 2010

My past...

Today, in the afternoon have the closing ceremony of teacher training. the weather was as breeze as afternoon beach. we were all happily talking bout achievement and out of a sudden. Mdm Ho was talking bout kids who are just counting time. I WAS ONE OF THEM.

It all happen years ago. I was in form 1. Things doesn't start well. My family isn't doing well in our finance. But we are happy. It all started of in this one fine day. As was in the class as usual. It was during Maths class, me and my flock of friends as usual chatty and braggy in the class. out of a sudden the teacher stood up and shouted at us... we were scolded like we do not have any dignity left in us... we were mock like we are some piece of shit. I can still remember his words clearly "kamu ni binatang yang kurang ajar, apa mak bapa kamu tak ajar kamu jadi manusia ka... atau mak bapak kamu ni anjing!"

I stood up and flip the table over. The whole class was in mass. We were detained. Since then, I hate teachers. I started to rebel. Playing truant, start smoking, fighting and involve in school gangster activities. I was in my darkest moment. Was known in school as "Geng Enam Jahanam".

Years gone by, 2008, I was in form 3 still being the bad as in my school. May came, as usual one of those unlucky day, doing wrong thing at the wrong time. I was caught smoking in the toilet. The next day I was sentences public canning. Reach home, my dad was waiting with a belt. I was in my doom state of mind. At that time, I hated life. I hated every thing that people love. I detest 'em all.

One fine day, my Principle walk pass me and saw me. What he did was call me to report to his office every single day after school. Life change, for once I felt love and being appreciated by some one. This man didn't even scold me. All he did was just teach me Math and English. He even give me a nick name, he call me BUDOK MILO. Why because ever time during break we will go have some drinks together and my favorite was Milo. That is when I got to know her... Aishah Fitriah Taib... the first love of my life... and that would be another story....

No comments: