Monday, October 11, 2010

What's going on?

Tell me what’s wrong with society...
When everywhere I look I see...
Young girls dying to be on TV...
Won’t stop till they’ve reached their dreams...

Diet pills, surgery...
Photo shop pictures in magazines...
Telling them how they should be...
It doesn’t make sense to me...

I guess things aren’t how they used to be...
There’s no more normal families...
Parents act like enemies...
Making kids feel like it’s World War 3...

No one cares, no one’s there...
I guess we’re all just too damn busy...
And money’s our first priority.....
It doesn’t make sense to me...

Tell me what’s wrong with society...
When everywhere I look I see...
Rich guys driving big SUV’s...
When kids are starving in the streets...

No one cares...
No one likes to share...
I guess life's unfair...

Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something....
That something is wrong....

No comments: