Sunday, April 11, 2010

Untitled

I was so happy to see him enjoying himself today...
but in me, still....
the feeling of sadness still over flowing....
I really glad to be his teacher...
such a beautiful soul...
strong...
never care about what will happen in the future...
just living in the present...
happily.... bubbly....

Me on the other hand worrying about what lies in the future...
keep on thinking about tomorrow have installed...
worrying about what to do tomorrow...
what if there are no more tomorrow?
silence indeed....

How I wish the feeling of love would just burst freely...
rather then holding it back and keep it to myself...
how I wish it could be shared and people would see what I see...
I'm not a prophet....
I'm just a person...
but what have I learn from my student?

No comments: