Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can't seem to fall asleep...

The stars lean down to kiss you...
And I lie awake and miss you...

I'll doze off safe and soundly...
But I'll miss your arms around me...

I'd send my love to you dear...
I wish you were here...

I'll watch the night turn light-blue...
But it's not the same without you...

The silence isn't so bad...
Until I look at my hands and feel sad...

Cause the spaces between my fingers...
Are right where yours fit and linger...

I'll find repose in new ways...
Though I can't sleep in past two days...

Drenched in blue twilight...
I sat in my room all night...

Starring at the four walls...
Hoping you to call...

When violet eyes get brighter...
And heavy wings grow lighter...

I'll forget the world that i knew...
But I swear I won't forget you...

I'd whisper in your ear...
"Oh darling i wish you were here"...

No comments: