Monday, April 19, 2010

I still though it was yesterday...

"Yesterday as my life seems so far away...."
After long tired of running here and there in school, I decided to go back early today. On my way, got call from Aliek so we went out to our favorite and usual hangout place @ NZX.It was just like other night chatting and bragging bout politics, religion, girls and life. Suddenly we reach to his marriage topic. He is getting married, next year. Big cost, big decision and it is once in a life time even for most of us. Cn't believe it, it had been 10 years we are friends. Now he is moving to another steps in life. The Family. So out of sudden, I feel like it was still yesterday both he and me sitting in a cafe some where in Kingfisher Sepanggar Sabah...drinking out favorite Tea Madras... gosh... time goes by really fast... Just this morning I though I was dead... it's really hard to breath... my mind was wondering in the realm of no where. Can't even move for a while. Thinking about it, really spook me.

Gpa, I'm freak, I'm weird to other with this weird abilities which I can't control. I really hope other would understand what I've gone through as there are no scientific explanation. Is this what I get for being "Inquiry Spirited". I know I question God, religion and faith a lot. I also know our ancestor practice animism and believe in supernatural being, angels, deities, and God. I just can't help questioning them it. The are so many "why" yet no answer. Yes...I suddenly remember what you say: "you come... you see... then you decide whether to learn or not" Buddha quoted this.

Buddha never claim he was the son of God... Never he claim he was a prophet... he never compare... he just teach... he never say what he teach is a religion.... not it was the words of God... he told them you wan to attain alightement you learn... and so they learn...

Buddhism is usually considered a religion, but is also commonly described as a "spiritual philosophy", because it generally lacks an absolute creator, God....

If there's are really heaven and hell, where are all the stars?? what if there are alien out in the big universe, the milky way, do they have heaven and hell too?? Hm.... I wonder...

No comments: