Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DON'T WANNA BE JUST LIKE U!

It's a new day, but it all feels old
It's a good life, that's what I'm told
But everything, it all just feels the same

At my high school, it felt more to me
Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
My time spent there, it only made me see

That I don't ever wanna be like you
I don't wanna do the things you do
I'm never gonna hear the words you say
and I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be....
YOU...
I DON'T WANNA BE JUST LIKE U...

Go to college, a university,
get a real job, that's what they said to me
But I could never live the way they want
I'm gonna get by,
and just do my time,
out of step while, they all get in line
I'm just a minor threat so pay no mind

Do you really wanna be like them,
do you really wanna be another trend?
Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
'cause I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be.....
YOU...
I DON'T WANNA BE JUST LIKE U...

No comments: