Thursday, July 29, 2010

veracious?

Lately thing are getting weird and weirder...

why does people like to pass around messages which are not even meant to be pass???

and the best part was there are certain people in this forsaken world listen to this kind of nonsense and never ask me for clarification....

Specially with this particular person I know... my intention was to help em solve a problem and I was blasted with word such as "don't comment if u don't know anything..." if really I make the wrong assumption then enlighten me..... If I don't know then explain to me... we are trying to solve problem here... let down the ego share... people are trying to help up... baagaa....

psst.... because of this person sometime I wonder if doing good means nothing at all.... but haiz forget about it...as usual I was always being treated as a "tool".... darn....

anyway my health did get any better... I miss all my extreme activity.... was drained dry lately....

but hey like the buddha say "is the mind that need to be controlled... feeling are fooling around with us...."

take a deep breath... and say have a nice day!!!!


p/s:
Dear Mr and Mrs Tan tq for the great dinner it's a pleasure doing business with your family.... I really hope to have a family like your too some day... hahahhaa....... hope you can gimme more business :p

No comments: