Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'll be fine....

I'm trying to be good. to live the way I should
to concentrate on my works, to make my time occupied with whatever things...
as much as I could...
Yet, when the sun goes down...
when the street lights are on...
somehow he just happened to appear in my mind...

I'm getting okay...but on and off...
I was good for about 2 weeks...
and recently I was drown into that stupid thoughts again...
and now I'm okay again...

Life goes on...
I always remind myself of this...

I don't want to expect anything from anyone...
gotto learn to stand alone, to be more independent...
I learn to know that no matter who, we shouldnt rely on anyone...
cos when that particular person were to leave, you'll left nothing...

I'll be fine...


(Adapted from: .....him.....)

No comments: