Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Rhapsody

I've written this rhapsody awhile ago. During the time of grief and sorrow. Most of all, it's a special feeling one could ever have.

Dazing in the dark...
In the middle of the nite...
Holding my heart...
Hope it was you I'm holding tight...

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide...
No escape from reality....

When I look into your eye...
I can see love restrained...
But baby when I wanted to hold you...
Don't you know I feel the same...

I miss the time u call me out at nite....
We scream sing, we shout and we cried...
I thought it was a spark of a light...
I was lark in that September night...

I remember the flower in your hair...
I remember the time we spend and spare...
The star we gaze and glare...
The feeling when u flicker your hair...

Sometime I forget who I was...
when I'm with you...
but too bad close to you I never was....
I guess even until the time God asked me to pay my dues....

So, if you want to love me...
then baby don't refrain....
Or I'll just end up walking....
In the cold November rain....

No comments: