Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wonder

Isn't it a wonder when u heard a baby cry....
Isn't it a wonder when u see a mother smile....
This world is a beautiful place...

I took picture of happiness...
But never replace the tear of sadness...
I stood up when I fell...

I love without reason...
I never choose, never procrastinate, never discriminate...
May u be fat, short, ugly...
love is a gift...

Life is not for us to judge it's bad or worse...
Life is for us to enjoy...
Life is a privilege...

Towards the end of these year...these are the few area of my life which is appeal most.. I fell for someone just to end up as a friend... I fight with a stranger but end up to become friend... I was hated but end up to be the care taker... life is so wonderful...

I may not get what I wan - but I will still work for it... I may not have any lover - may be faith is not on my side... I do not achieve my goal (carrier)- but i found something better and worth dying for...

To some look and appearance may seems to be everything... but I have seen what look have done to hurt other... I have friends lost their virginity in young age just because of look... i have a handsome friend who slept with various girl just to end up getting few of the girls he slept with pregnant... (well face like me can become a model too ;P see me in men's health magazine soon....hahahaha.....)

Skills is essential in life... I like photography so much... finally I took the challenge to become a part time apprentice photographer of 1 of Asia most famous modeling magazine... hahahha...damn I can believe it the they really took up a part time apprentice..... talent are too much to be wasted...

I quit my free lance job as web design... I need more to life... :)...

This few day meet up some beautiful people.... friends id friends.... it's wonderful...

My life is full...

Grandpa... 2009 will end soon... me still fat... single... and love milo... hahaha...

No comments: